- Establish existing site conditions
- Investigate Supply Transformers
- Establish Point of Common Coupling
- Assessment of distribution
- Assessment of Power Factor Correction equipment
The effect of electronic equipment installed on a Power Supply Network is to cause a deterioration in power quality. With the increase of electronic loads on the network power quality problems will continue to rise. Our experienced engineers can carry out pre and post harmonic surveys to G5/4-1. These surveys are particularly important when you install or add additional variable speed drives onto a power supply network.