Throughout the role of Telemetry Engineer, you will learn how to carry out the installation and maintenance of telemetry systems. This will be achieved by the delivery of external and internal training programmer and by building experience whilst working alongside our existing Telemetry Engineers at our office base as well as on client’s sites throughout UK.
- Installation of Telemetry systems and associated equipment.
- The configuration of Telemetry outstations to clients exacting requirements including RTU code, Modbus implementation, and radio communication links.
- Compilation of mimics and signal configuration listings for import to Client’s Top End system.
- Managing the Client approvals process for Telemetry mimics and signal configuration listings.
- RTU commissioning and signal end to end testing.
- Preparation of test records and RTU O&M documentation
- Learn how to carry out the installation and maintenance of telemetry systems, achieved by the delivery of external and internal training programmes and by building experience whilst working alongside our experienced senior Telemetry Engineers.
- Responsible for completing comprehensive site-specific Telemetry signal workbooks, Telemetry mimics compilation and building RTU code/configuration files.
- Working from detailed client Telemetry design documentation or, in some instances, developing Telemetry solutions from outline requirements and preparing Telemetry design packages that adhere to Clients established processes and systems of work.
- Based in the office as well as on Client’s sites throughout Scotland.
These opportunities present an excellent salary and benefits package to the right person.