A proven instrumentation background, a full UK driving license and the experience to test, calibrate, install, repair, and inspect all flow, monitoring and analytical instruments as used within the Water industry will be required.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team on projects primarily in the water & waste water, power distribution and petrochemical industries.
- Testing, calibration, installation, repair and inspection of all flow, monitoring and analytical instruments used within the water industry.
- Ensure that site installation works and quality match both design and appropriate industry standards.
- Continual professional development including professional registration is encouraged and actively supported.
- Attend and contribute to internal, and occasionally, external progress meetings.
- Participate in design co-ordination with other engineering disciplines and professionals.
These opportunities present an excellent salary and benefits package to the right person.