The role will support Project Managers and Project Technical Leads by providing technical expertise. The successful candidate will be working as part of the design team developing technical solutions to water and wastewater treatment facilities and infrastructure.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team on projects primarily in the water & waste water, power distribution, and petrochemical industries.
- Initially supporting Engineers and Project Managers whilst learning the required techniques and knowledge used to complete design and project engineering functions.
- Progressively and increasingly become involved in, and be responsible for, elements of design and project delivery.
- Continual professional development including professional registration is encouraged and actively supported.
- Attend and contribute to internal and external design review and progress meetings.
- Participate in design co-ordination with other engineering disciplines and professionals.
- Produce design calculations.
- Produce electrical design documentation.
- Review of specifications and designs against industry standards and specifications
- Procurement of electrical equipment and support for subcontract procurement based on detailed specifications
- Ensure that site installation works and quality match both design and appropriate industry standards.
- Record and Review as-built information
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Solutions to water and wastewater treatment facilities and infrastructure.
These opportunities present an excellent salary and benefits package to the right person.