Blairnamarrow Ammonia Analyser (Morrison Construction)
“Thanks again for smashing the programme here.” – Tom Stewart – Quantity Surveyor
“This has been great so thanks for your efforts.” – Matthew Anderson – Connections Manager
- To manufacture and install an Ammonium Sulphate Sampling System at Blairnamarrow WTW within the Cairngorms National Park.
- The aim of this project was to use the sampling system to detect high Ammonia levels within the supply and protect the public from Ammonia contaminated water.
- ids_ were to Design, manufacture, install and commission an Aztec 600 single stream Ammonia monitor fitted to a instrument board with associated pipework and components which had to be integrated into the existing works.
ids_ SERVICE & DELIVERY:
- ids_ were responsible for providing all labour, plant, materials and equipment to safely deliver the installation of the Ammonia sampling system.
- The board was accurately and efficiently built within the ids_ workshop and transported to site for installation and commissioning. Upon arrival to site, IDS swiftly installed and commissioned the Ammonia Sampling Instrument Board to the satisfaction of site operators.